- Anthologizing Mobility: Space & Place in HBO’s High Maintenance. Literature Film Association, November 29-December 1, New Orleans, LA.
Hela Queer: LGBT Imagery and Negotiated Identity in Thor: Ragnarok. Mid-Atlantic Popular Culture Association, November 7-9, Baltimore, MD.
- Frenemies & Family in Hybrid Queer Spaces: RuPaul’s Drag Race as Intertextual Fan Practice, Fan Studies Network- North America, October 25-27, 2018. Chicago, IL.
- Binge, Meme, Repeat: Participatory Nostalgia in the Netflix Age. Popular Culture Association. Indianapolis, IN. March 28-April 1, 2018
- The Semiotics of Tea and Shade: The Symbols, Rituals and Artifacts of RuPaul’s Drag Race. Mid-Atlantic Popular Culture Association. November 9- 11, 2017. Philadelphia, PA.
- Stuff White Dudes Like: Late Night TV Hosts and Hegemonic Performances of Fandom. Fan Studies Network. June 24, 2017, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England.
- Hip to be Queer: The Consumer Capital of LGBTCool. Panel: Leveraging Brand Authenticity Through Popular Culture, Integrated Marketing Communication and Popular Culture Conference, University of North Carolina Wilmington, June 2, 2017
- Invited panelist: Roundtable- “The Impact of Netflix and Streaming Television as an Industry Disruptor.” Popular Culture Association 47th Annual Conference, San Diego CA. April 14, 2017
- UnReal as Oppositional Reading of Reality Dating Shows”. Popular Culture Association 47th Annual Conference, San Diego CA. April 14, 2017