- Roberts, C. D. (2020). CouchSurfing and the marked body: The emergence of queer identity in the hybrid collective. Journal for Cultural Research, (24)2
- Roberts, C. D. (2019). Emerging dynamics in contemporary consumerism. In C. Roberts & M. Lascity (Eds.) Consumer Identities: Agency, Media, and Digital Culture. University of Chicago Press, for Intellect Books.
- Roberts, C. D., & Stein, S. (2015). Eco Heroes and Eco Villains: An Archetypal Analysis of Environmental Film, 1950-2010. Applied Environmental Education & Communication, 14(1), 57-64.
- Lascity, M. E., & Roberts, C. D. (2015). What to wear to the end of the world: The function of fashion in apocalyptic narrative. Film, Fashion & Consumption, 4(1), 89-104
- Roberts, C. D. (2014). Living In, Moving Through, Working Toward: SEPTA and Progress in Philadelphia. T2M: Transport, Traffic & Mobility XI, 3
- Roberts, C. (2010). Exploring Brand Personality through Archetypes.
- Roberts, C. D. (Under Review, June 2020). Princesses, bad little boys, and normal people: Fluidity and the queer body in Adventure Time. Submitted to Critical Studies in Television.
- Sadri, S., Kelsey, J., & Roberts, C. (Under Review, May 2020). Social media and misinformation: Impact of education and affiliation on news sharing behavior and source credibility. Submitted to American Politics Research.